I had an interesting phone call this afternoon. One of my clients asked me if I could VR the nitrogen stabilizer used with anhydrous. They heard from Advanced Agrilytics that u need more stabilizer used on the higher yielding, higher water holding areas in the field than you do on the lower yielding, higher clay content areas. Has anyone seen this or has ever done this? I told them I have never heard of this and would reach out to my fellow agronomists and see if anyone else knows. Thanks ahead for your responses.

Posted by moprecagronomy at 2022-10-31 22:46:23 UTC